October 17, 2023
Track Your Future Approved Time Off Easily with OneTribe!
Hey folks! We’ve got some exciting news to share. We've been listening to your feedback, and we know that one of the main issues you faced was tracking your future approved time off. Sure, you could see your available days and used days, but what about those days that are already approved but still lie in the future?
Well, guess what? We’ve got you covered now!
Why is this Important?
- For Exiting Employees: If you're planning on leaving your current position, knowing your approved future time off can be essential for calculating your final paycheck, especially if your company converts unused time off to cash.
- Budget and Workload Planning for Managers: A quick glance at future approved time off can give managers an idea about workforce availability for future projects.
- Work-Life Balance: Sometimes, you just want to know how many days you have left for an extended vacation or perhaps a staycation. Having a clear view of your approved time off helps you plan better, so you don’t find yourself in a last-minute crunch.
- Resource Allocation: For companies operating in multiple time zones or having tight deadlines, knowing future approved time off helps in allocating resources efficiently.
- Team Collaboration: For team projects, it's important to know who's going to be around and who isn't. That way, you won't find yourself emailing John about the reports only to remember that he's sipping Margaritas in Cancun.
- Compliance: Some jurisdictions require companies to track this information for legal reasons, so this feature can help maintain compliance with local laws.
How Does it Work?
It’s simple. You’ll now see it in the statistic "Booked Days" section. This will clearly display the number of days that you’ve got approved but haven't used yet. This info is just a click away, making it easier than ever to keep track.
We’re super excited about this new addition and can't wait for you to give it a spin. As always, we’re all ears for any feedback or suggestions you may have. Happy planning!